Review For Pellet Stove Auger Gear Motor, 1 RPM, 120 volts, 0.51 amps (Whitfield Quest, Merkle-Korff, Earth sto
- Shaft: 3/8" x 1" with flat, 6 bolt holes: 8-32
- Torque: 100 inch pounds, Continuous Duty
- Motor Dimension: 2.75" x 4 5/8"
- Rotation: Clockwise facing shaft
- Motor is reversible mechanically. No hole in shaft.
Cross Reference: 4515U1-063, Whitfield Quest, 93-0194, 12046300, ECM-6, V07524ACD9, Traditions & Profile series stoves, Avalon, Austroflamm Breckwell, Merkle-Korff, National steel Crafters, Lennox Hearth 6216, Earth stove, Envirofire, Lopi, Pellet Master R7-RGM451, V08038AA09, 6216, CAR003, 6807, V0752ACD9. 1 year manufacture warranty. If you need CCW rotation:You would remove the 3 or 4 screws that hold the motor to the gear box. 2 of the screws go thru the bearing housing, you remove those leaving the shaft/rotor in place. Turn the motor coil around and reassemble. This is an aftermarket replacement motor.