Review For General Electric 71330 15-Watt 720-Lumen R30 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 4-Pack
- 65-Watt replacement uses only 15-Watt
- 720-Lumens providing comfortable, inviting light
- Lasts 5.5 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs-Dollars1.81 based on 3 hours per day-Dollars0.11 per kWh
- -Dollars33.00 in energy savings over the life of the bulb based on 3 hours per day usage
The GE energy smart indoor floodlight CFL s feature a GE spiral bulb on the inside that uses 75% less energy and lasts up to 5 times longer than incandescent indoor reflectors. The bulbs funnel shape help direct light where it is needed better than a standard CFL or incandescent bulb. Use GE energy smart indoor floodlight CFLs in indoor recessed track and recessed fixtures to create broad beams of light in any room or space.